View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2012 #39
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Objectively it is a tragedy, I suppose, but it's not really in that form. It's kind of upbeat, almost. And that's because you don't get a sense the narrator could have avoided his fate, or is particularly sad about it. 'Had to be this way' is what comes through most strongly to me about the singer's attitude.
Maybe there is something noble about accepting one's fate without struggle and without crying and moaning about it.

Quote:
PC is so well entrenched, and this is a point basically no one but me has ever made, not saying, just saying, and I've made it repeatedly for years, that PC has gone far beyond simply conditioning people to have the right attitude toward this or that - that battle is over. It now is primarily concerned with destroying the tools. I don't know what the right metaphor is, that's not my strength to think them up, but say buildings and tools. PC has destroyed the castles of its enemy - now the forces driving it are trying to deprive their enemies of even the tools you'd need to build a castle; and beyond that, remove from their mind the very conception of castles.

I've made this point most notably in relation to public schools. Where people are taught not just the right attitudes, but they are taught to regard generalization itself, the ability to notice patterns, as inherently wrong and morally evil. And of course they're also taught to not be able to read using the look-say method, to get them to hate reading. So if they hate reading and they think that pattern-noticing/generalizing which is thinking is immoral, they are mentally undone. They are mentally unable to develop any kind of defense against jew brainwashing.
Most of PC is unspoken (what logically follows from the spoken). 99% of people couldn't even identify these opinions they have in their own minds. Example: a PC person will feel like it's wrong to put substance over appearance. They will feel like they are being White, and thus racist. Only when it's necessary to put substance first will they do it, and they'll have a little nod from each other that they won't report each other for it. Today in America, if you actually try to express some interesting thoughts or observations, or express curiosity, the liberal-minded people will look at you as if "what's wrong with you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This is exactly what has happened.

Now we're talking about country music.

Country music is not inherently political. But what it is, should be, used to be, traditionally, is music for adults. It deals with adult problems - loss, regret, failure, nostalgia. And of course everything else, but there was always a fair share of love and loss in it - I mean that's what life is largely about, as we are transient creatures in an evanescent world. But old country could reflect on any particular portion of this world - and fully. The man or woman written about could both be wrong. Today only the man can be wrong. Only the man can cheat. Only the man can wrong the woman, get in the way of her dreams, fail to appreciate her. The woman is never the bad guy. And this is not because of the songwriters, it's a very deliberately foisted PC amputation of human experience in line with the dogmas of feminism, which of course serves the master jewish agenda. It dovetails with the divorce court and every other currently jewed social institution. Do not imagine that is by accident, it is by design.

No one seems to see this, but it's exactly what's going on. Today's artistis are not any worse singers or songwriters than George Jones, Hank Williams, Merle Haggard, they are simply forced, like political writers for mainstream conservative outlets, to toe a political line set by illiberal leftist jews pushing an anti-White, anti-man agenda. If they want money, they have to play along; and if they want integrity, they have to play alone. So what can they write about? Either how great women are. How dumb bad stupid men are. Or how much they like sex and partying. And pretty much nothing else. This makes country music not technically bad, as the voices and bodies and instruments are tighter than ever, but it makes it jejune, boring, simplistic and childish. Maybe teenaged at best. And one doesn't go to country for teenaged hormones -- that's rock's territory -- one goes to it for adult sadness, loss, regret - and some positive stuff too, but non-sexual stuff. The only adult contemporary country music appeals to is 30s single women who are starting to wonder if they're fading and need reassurance from Keith Urban. And rural boobs whenever their bodies are needed for call-up in the latest round of jewish wars. As in jewish tv, the only time men are respectable and respected in modern country music is when they're joining the army to fight for Israel. (Toby Keith is surely among the top ten defense contractors benefiting from the WTC wars.)

It's sad, because country music is a good form.
It's funny. My ex-wife is a big fan of Vince Gill. He's a contemporary country singer who is actually great. I asked her "Why don't they ever play Gill on the radio, and nobody seems to know him?" And she said she was puzzled about that too. So you made me think there is maybe a reason why Gill's music is being suppressed, to make way for more PC art. But he's too good to hold down, so you have an awkward situation.

Last edited by Horseman; July 11th, 2012 at 08:05 PM.