Full Thread: Beer review
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2009 #82
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Grant View Post
I fell in love with the idea of brewing beer some 8 years ago… this thread is great and Donnie great writing… Just recently cancelled my subscription for beer of the month www.BeerMonthClub.com
I truly had no option… yet I am delighted by the selection of beers sent and they had this little piece of paper where they would outline the different brew's that were sent. I would grab a unique cold one and read the description of the beer and really have a good time. I believe that is the true responsible way to drink… well okay there are other reasons as well but to think that I didn’t have a formaldehyde watered down bud in my hand made it even better. And to this day, since I started brewing, I have set my sights on opening a brew pub. But first thing first. By this I mean that I must start growing hops. And when spring hits I will try my hand at it for the first time.. I think I’m a hop junkie too, who isn’t? When it comes to enjoying nature, the legal way, then a simple cascade hop starter kit can really bring a family together.

Thanks, bro.

If you can find it, check out Hop Devil IPA from Victory brewing.

www.victorybeer.com

I'll begin adding more reviews soon.