View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2019 #312
Rasen

Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Could you link to the post in which I called you a jew?
Yeah, you and your retarded buddies named me a "zionist agenda" which basically means the same.

Quote:
I don't get "irritated like a mad little girl", but yes, I have given you negative reputation points for your constant lies, insults and trolling. It's somewhat amusing that you feel the need to take a screenshot of it and post it in this thread. It clearly bothers you that you have a red bar under your screen name, so that everyone can see that you're an anti-white troll.
"I'm tolerant to others opinion, but I consider them trolls and always hysterically add negative reps to them". Brilliant.
Brother, it only shows your emotional instability. I would be ashamed if people like you increased my karma, it'd be like receiving support from braindead people:

If you lived in USSR of 1930s you'd be writing reports to jewish Cheka, in Hitler's Germany you would support antifascist resistance, now you have the only ability to strike the useless button.

Quote:
Yeah, it's hilarious how you and your ideological brother Erel25 question VNN posters' masculinity. And very original too. I don't think it's ever been done before in the history of the internet. And it's also hilarious (and perfectly normal) how you and Erel25 constantly talk about fags, rectums, asses, etc.
Seems you only notice the talks about homosexuality in other people posts. Not difficult to guess why.

Quote:
In Romance countries, the rainbow flag is mainly a peace flag that's often displayed by ordinary citizens who protest against wars. It was a common sight in Italy when a large amount of people protested against the deranged jew-lackey George W. Bush's zionist wars against Pissrael's enemies.
You remind me a typical fag that claims "I'm not a homosexual but pansexual/ quasysexual!" with such a rhetoric about differences in rainbow flags. What are you trying to say: wearing rainbow "peace" flag is okay or fags never use "peace" flags?

Photo from LGBT parade in Pissrael

Photo from gay-parades in London

Photo from U.S. LGBT parade

Quote:
Ah, yes. Post some pictures of one yellow vest protester who may or may not be a homosexual, and boom! You have established that the entire yellow vest movement is an LGBT movement that was started by homosexual activists who were upset with Macron for not giving LGBT people enough "rights". Good job, Raisin. I guess we should all stop supporting these protesters and cheer on the jew-controlled, thuggish police as they assault, blind and maim them.
I posted the videos that you ignore, and I never claimed all YW are fags, because they're different forms of leftists and populists. You can watch every live stream from the event, not only the RT chan translation, but you can google for videos from other sources. What you prefer is living in wet dreams about the white revolution happening in Russia or France.