View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2018 #2
William Hidalgo

jewsign Love and Hate

Dear Coldfire,

I understand where you are coming from, but we must not forget who the real enemy is. We must not forgot exactly whom we are dealing with, and who the real victims are. The Jews have had themselves established in the United States for a very long time now. I am not sure exactly when, but I think we can both agree on this. They have done this repeatedly and as a direct result of their own actions they will face serious consequences. Whether it'll be in this life or the next. If more and more people of European descent or even just people in general become more informed about the Jewish issue we will see change. You and I are some of the many who are willing to speak about this issue. The preservation of our culture. The average individual is the real victim here. The go about their business uninformed of the real enemy, and who is to blame, the 13%. They are the ones to blame not the innocent by standers who are fed shit, and told this it is a delicious pastry. I am mean no offense Coldfire. All I am trying to say is that we cannot lose any ounce of hope whatsoever. We must not be discouraged, at all. We must keep strong as one. We must suss out the weak. We must remain disciplined. We must unit. For we don't no one will.

Kind regards,
William H.

P.S. I would love to continue this conversation. I meant no offense to my fellows.