View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2019 #56
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Why do you think that Serbia and Slovenia are the only former Yugoslav countries that deserve to exist? You seem to dislike Croatia because it sucks up to NATO, but do you realize that Slovenia is a NATO member and a ZOG lackey? Are you cool with that?
I don't really care that much about this region. I would like to see them assert themselves in a real Nationalistic manner, but if that means NATO, EU, and US-ZOG ass kissing, then that's just as kosher as Jewkraine. If you read one of my previous posts, I pretty much admitted to trolling these SF Russia shitheads. So that's the context for some of my comments in this topic.

I'm not sure that you're aware of the history here. It started not long after Serbian exposed the whole opeartion in his SF Russia topic, here on VNN. I suggest you read it.

Poison had an image bank that was exposed, and among the "Bill Clinton is cool" garbage, was "Croatians are cool" garbage. Just in case you're wondering why Croatian trolls would side with Poison.

Quote:
Croatia is run by the prime minister, who is a man named Andrej Plenković:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Croatia

Perhaps you're confusing him with the president of Croatia (who's not nearly as powerful as the prime minister), who is a woman named Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović? In any case, if Croats are "low-T cucks" for electing Grabar-Kitarović, then what should we call Serbs who have an openly lesbian prime minister, Ana Brnabić?
President and Prime Minister are usually synonymous, although there are exceptions. And yes, I was referring to ZOG's little thot, Kolinda.

And yes, that means Serbians are cucked as well.

Quote:
First you wrote that Russia should retake Croatia, then you seemed to retract your comment when you realized that Croatia has never belonged to Russia (you must have confused it with some other country), and now you're saying that Croatia should be retaken by Serbia instead. I don't want to sound rude, bit I get the impression that you know very little about Eastern European politics and history, Crowe.
I don't know that much about the region. However, if Russia actually put together an army that amounted to the sum of all fears of these Russophobic pro-NATO shitheads, and invaded Croatia, I'm not sure if I could stop laughing. (Even though that's extremely unlikely).

If I was in Croatia or Serbia, I would be welcoming Russian troops with open arms.

Last edited by Crowe; January 9th, 2019 at 08:21 AM.