Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2011 #2027
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Use the Edit and Delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
My reaction is that I'd be interested to have the contact information and price to obtain the trial transcript which ought to be easy for someone who already obtained it. My experience has been that transcripts were pretty expensive. I don't distrust someone just because they have money.

Furthermore, I'd want to read the original of anything that I thought to consider seriously, including the letter most recently received from Edgar J. Steele [[email protected]], since it contained at least a parenthetical introduction that was apparently removed by Mr. Pauly. I don't have time to compare what someone else posts with the original and only take the time to read propaganda from trusted sources. What bothers me most but not exclusively about Pauly posts is their tone.

If duplicate posts are a problem, the site owner could modify the software to prevent the reams of duplications on these pages that result from quoting previous posts. Or he could just remove duplicate posts such as those that seem to bother Mr. Pauly so much.
How about using the edit and delete function yourself? I deleted one of my postings which was a duplicate. It cannot be avoided in all cases because of the posts crossing in cyberspace. The least you can do is check for a duplicate of the PREVIOUS post like you didn't do.

If you would work on your reading comprehension, you would see that the transcripts are posted on line in PDF form. I have taken some of your remarks a bit personal in the past but it is clear that the problem is that you simply don't read the posts here before you shoot your mouth off. You do have company however. There might be some hope for you.