Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2013 #3112
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Let me get this straight. You actually wrote these letters to Steele's attorneys and/or officials and even contacted his jailhouse doctors and so on? All this without Steele's knowledge and/or his family's consent?
I do not question your intentions or honesty, Donald. I think you are a kind man who cares a lot. But I really wonder whether it is wise to thrust yourself into the lives of these people who've never even met you. Aren't you being somewhat overfamiliar, or maybe even presumptuous? Have you wondered what goes through their minds when they open your letter and read all these inquiries, requests and unsolicited advice addressed to them with such overfamiliar tenor? You must not be a very shy person.

Katy
I certainly did and a lot more besides. Steele's wife is more of an enemy to White Nationalism than the Federal government. I have written her many emails supported her husband when I believed that he had been framed. She stopped replying when I figured out that he had gone crazy. It interfered with her swindle. She has told HUNDREDS of lies in her press conferences, radio interviews, email rants and in court. Dozens of these are easily demonstrable. She is a world class swindler. You may not know about her Victorville prison water swindle yet.

I find it strange that her own husband would sue her before she filed for divorce. This was the same time that she was going to a shrink for a year. Just after that she tried to divorce her husband. It was not the Beaver family as Steele would have us believe.

You forget that Steele disgraced White Nationalism by getting himself arrested. Of course he was not to blame. His wife also swindled White Nationalism out of AT LEAST $122,000. The worst thing that he has done is frighten hundreds of White Nationalists who are still in the closet by the false claim that he was framed. If Steele was sane he would agree with me 100%. I have posted his advice on dealing with such matters.

Clearly you want to get to the truth but this is a vast case. You cannot master it overnight. The more that I learn about it the worse the swindle is found to be.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 30th, 2013 at 10:02 PM. Reason: typo