View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2006 #64
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

[QUOTE=Joe Snuffy]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Why do you continue to take the discussion away from the Jews?

Because it is just as important if not more so to talk about those that broke trail for the Jews for the last 2000 years.

The nigger problem was caused by the Jews and the Jew problem was caused by White Xtians. Eliminating or seperating from the White Xtians is essential to White survival. If a Aryan Nation ever comes about, the Xtians must be excluded for all times at any cost!
I agree!

I have been dwelling on this thought for awhile: If white nations succeed in purging all of the non-whites, how can xtianity co-exist with an Aryan nation (or what I like to affectionatley call New Germania)? To me, it would be like performing surgery to remove a cancerous tumor, only to let some tumor particles escape into the bloodstream, and spread the cancer again! History repeats itself!

I can only imagine where we would be, if the xtian plague had not descended upon our race, as Aryan Lord said - emasculating and effeminizing the majority of Aryan men! Turning all into pacifist, forgiving acceptors of what has happened, and continues to happen!