View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2008 #818
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Hey Roberta, about those photos from your post #807 -

Could you please point out to us the - "charred human remains and remains in a state of decay?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Try explaining why charred human remains and remains in a state of decay should be visible on any given core-drilling sample from mass graves that can be expected to largely or mostly contain cremains (especially at the depth of the particular drills shown on the photos), Mr. Gerdes.

And then stop running away and answer my questions:

Quote:
The color of the soil, judging by the soil surface visible on these photographs, is a light brown. Yet these samples show layers underground that are light gray and black:

Or white:

How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff, Mr. Gerdes?
Any other idea what those light grey, black and white substances in the light-brown soil of Sobibor might be, Mr. Gerdes? Let’s hear.

Quote:
BTW Roberta, did I word the following good enough for you?

Quote:
NOTE: If you lack the courage to accept the above facts and you want to continue to deny the truth about the “holocaust,” the “final solution” and the “pure extermination centers,” then the ball is in your court. The supporters of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM have put their money where their mouths are and it’s time for the criminally fraudulent holocaust industry, their mealy-mouthed “skeptical” minions, their bought whores in the media and their servile Judas-Goats in our government indoctrination centers to put up or shut up. And to further illustrate just what utter frauds Michael Shermer, Andrzej Kola and the members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project are, NAFCASH TM is also offering a BONUS SOBIBOR REWARD! If the winner of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM can also prove that Sobibors fraudulent “ASH MOUNTAIN” is actually comprised of human ash, NAFCASH TM will donate $5,000.00 in the winners name to – THE SOBIBOR ARCHAEOLOGY PROJECT.

ALSO NOTE: If “SKEPTIC” magazine rejects your submittal, NAFCASH TM MAY grant you a second opportunity at becoming a reward applicant via Archaeology Magazine.

I hope you like it Roberta. I did it just for you. Just like you insisted - remember?

And rest your damaged little brain, THE SOBIBOR BONUS REWARD will be included, just as you insisted.
From my post # 799 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=799 :

Quote:
Err, where did I "insist" that the "Sobibor Bonus Reward" – your very own idea – be included in the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

Exact quote with post number and link to the post, please.

Or an admission that you have been lying again.
Where’s that quote or admission, Gerdes?

Also too cowardly to provide either, aren’t you?

As to the quoted NAFCASH gibberish, I like it indeed. Apart from further illustrating just how full of manure Gerdes’ tiny brain is, it has also further improved my chances to gain access to the detailed findings of a certain entity that Gerdes had the imprudence to mouth off about. Their disposition to give me what will make Gerdes’ nightmares come true must just a taken another leap.

Thanks a lot, Gerdes, and please make sure the wording stays that way.

Quote:
Roberta:

"That’s what I’m asking you, Mr. Gerdes, why can't I bring up homosexuality here all the time?"

See, she just can't help herself.

Please Roberta, give it a rest.
Actually Gerdes distortion of my statement in post # 809 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=809 is a question he is asking me.

And the answer to that question is contained in the same post:

Quote:
You should be more discrete about what you would like to do. Our readers need not be interested in your private life, you know.