View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2013 #24
Delusions Demise
American Patriot

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Tourist resort? You really have no idea, do you? I was staying with family out there, not a "tourist resort."
Well You see, if you were really White or even American for that matter, you would be staying at the tourist resourt enjoying delicacies and luxories while ignoring all of the drug cartels and mass shootings or whatever Latinos like doing now-a-days away from our fun Haven. If you were completely integrated American, you would not have recognizable Family in Latin America anyways, just sayin'

Also, weren't you just talking about being in some L.A. Gang on some other forum section? Oh my, how unciviled you are Indian. Have you no shame? Society weeps for the damage you and your ahem homies have wrecked upon it. I would have loved to see Los Angeles before it was covered in spray paint and the oh so unwelcoming faces of gang members who act very territorial even though in most cases they don't even pay for the land they claim. Indian, is that not what you claim the Whites have done to you in the past? I thought you believed the land belonged to everyone.

I'll tell you what, I will respect you and your whole family for that matter if you prove you've got the 'cajones' to:
Desist all Gang activity
Attempt to remove/paint over the spray paint you have done in the past
Given more than the amount of illegally obtained $ to charity

And lastly, do stop using personal insults in your 'arguments' they hardly if at alp justify your point.