Full Thread: Croatia
View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2009 #86
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Croata View Post
Yes, he is working on new White teory, intresting matter, in future that will be inportant.
For my opinion, i dont like mixing any sort, i like that Croats be Croats, Germans Germans, Englishmans Englishmans...for me is important to keep own genetics, culture, tradition..so when someone come to my town that he can feel my nation, and when i come to Bavaria to feel Bavarian pepole and tradition.
I understand that is inposible to make in US or Australia, but we here in Europe can have clean nations.
But that is just my opinion made from long expirience from my country where communism try to mix up Croats and Serbs and that went wrong as you know. It is different ethnic situation in Europe than in US.
In fact, my cousn is married with Greek in Australia, we tolerate that becouse they live in Australia, we havent nothing to opose, but in homeland situation is different, ours famillies have long histories, we even dont tolerate mixing Dalmatians (South Croats) with Nord Croats...its our pride, old ways of living.

I m 100% geneticly from Dalmatia central - that is land in radius of 200 Km, small radius but it have great atletichs, my town is town with most world class athletichs in world - that is what we protect.
I understand this and thank you for taking the time to explain it. Many nationalists in the USA have a hard time understanding that Nationalists in Europe are against intermarriage outside of the national group let alone the racial one.