Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2011 #2326
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default McAlister's Reply to Amicus Curiae Motion

Here is the disbarred lawyers whiny reply to my motion. If memory serves, he has been disbarred for a minimum of eight years because of theft of client funds. He repaid those funds after he was caught. He was censored previously for cheating one of his employees out of pay after she had to sue him. Steele had to work hard to find such a scumbag.

Quote:
From Robert T McAllister [email protected]
to "Donald E. Pauly" [email protected]
[email protected]
cc [email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]
date Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 3:06 PM
subject RE: Amicus Curiae Motion to Vacate Sentence
mailed-by comcast.net

Mr. Pauly

I am in receipt of your Amicus Curiae Motion. It contains numerous false statements. I will not address each of the false statements because I do not believe the Motion was prepared and/or filed in good faith. In reviewing the Motion it does not appear you are really interested in assisting Edgar Steele as opposed to advancing your own personal agenda. I stipulated to
my disbarment from the practice of law because I violated the professional rules of conduct. However there was no theft of any funds nor has ant client or any person suffered a financial loss as a result of my actions. Your statement " that the Steele case would be the last one...[ I ] would ever try" is also misleading. I fully intend to re-gain my license at the appropriate time and continue to represent defendant's in criminal cases. In the interim I intend to do everything I possibly can to assist in the defense of Edgar Steele consistent with the rules of professional conduct.

R T McAllister

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; November 12th, 2011 at 01:00 AM. Reason: typo