View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2014 #30
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Donnie in Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I came to a point in life many years ago, where I got tired of being shit on. And that means if I have a problem with something, then that person will know about it. To me, giving that christian an ass chewing is the same thing as giving a co-worker an ass chewing over borrowing my tools and not putting them back where they found them.
Fair enough. I agree the co-worker is absolutely being disrespectful, but did you perceive the guy leaving the religious pamphlets as shitting on you as well? I guess it comes down to a matter of degrees. Not saying you were right or wrong in the way you handled it, I wasn't there.

Serious question (I'm not attempting to flame you): Would you call yourself an "angry" guy? Do you think others who know you would describe you that way? I'm just curious.

For me, I've found ass chewings are a last resort, and are best used strategically.