View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2019 #29
GoldfingerSRB

GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
On the forum, it is admins / moderators who determine whether opinions go beyond what is acceptable or not.
I hardly imagine someone too far from WN view to be banned here especially if he is Russian. Do you really have in your views something to worry about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
The lives of creatures belonging to my species are valuable to me.

"White" is a term from the theoretical apparatus of theories of racial superiority. These theories arose as a result of the adoption of the ideas of humanism by Western society.

Under the domination of the ideas of humanism, it was necessary to explain why it was possible to make slaves and cruelly exploit other people (due to the fact that it was in the era of great geographical discoveries, most of these people were non-white).

I take into account the fact that there are people with very different skin tones on the Earth. But for me it makes almost no difference.
No, I don't believe in theory all people belong to the same species

neither I agree with the point of color difference to be invented by slave traders "to exploit poor african slaves"
After all I hope you don't consider yourself to belong to the same race with the majority of Hindu people, for example.