Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2011 #2320
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
While you are technically correct, this is unfair to Steele. He became insane in certain narrow aspects after his aorta surgery.
Extreme chutzpah. Donald E. Pauly, the cyber-psychiatrist, who diagnoses 'insanity' of political targets via the internet.

But wait, there's more. The political persecutee is only 'insane' in 'narrow aspects,' the aspects that align with the judeo-prosecution's case. Otherwise, he's fine.

Get that shit out of here, Pauly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
As I have shown, this is the rule rather than the exception in severe aneurysms like this.
You are not a physician, and even if you were you are in no position to make any diagnosis.

Quote:
He is not to blame for any of his behavior but he did essentially what the government claimed. I have personally explained this in detail to Cyndi by email many times.
You don't know what he did. And with friends like you, she sure doesn't need any enemies.

Quote:
His family and lawyer have to know and they are to blame. They are making a martyr out of him when he is not one.
Pure kike kitsch. If you defend yourself, you're even more guilty.

Soviet-esque, itz.

Quote:
His now disbarred lawyer raked in $120,000 in attorney fees for a defense that would shame a first year law student.
How are Steele and his family to blame for that?

Quote:
I think that Steele knows that he did what he is accused of but thinks that he has been able to successfully lie his way out of it. The jury did not buy it.
Now you're a mind reader. And this is a(nother) nonsensical passage from you.

Quote:
He has written more three steamy love letters that I know of to American White women from jail since he was convicted.
Let's see them.

How do you know, Pauly?

How would you know, Pauly?

The only way you could know is if you're a government agent (or closely aligned, ie, an ADL or SPLC operative, for instance).

Or you're one and you're lying, which is by far the more likely scenario.

Quote:
He learned nothing from his love letters to Tatyana Loginova being shown to the jury. If he gets a new trial and the government produces these letters he is screwed. Even competent lawyers won't be able to get him off then. They provide proof of his dissatisfaction with his marriage and give a motive.
Again, you have no evidence of other letters, just more unfounded assertions-as-fact.

You, like the US Attorney, always push the Loginova letter, but play-down the 14,000 other ones. The reason you do that is because knowledge of the latter puts the former in context. Steele claimed he was researching the 'Russian bride/white slavery' scam. The sheer mountain of correspondence aligns better with that claim than the notion that he was going to marry Loginova and kill his wife.

Loginova didn't even testify. She was 'interpreted' by a State Department(!) official on the other side of the planet in a video deposition. She has never met Steele. She doesn't even speak English. Who knows who sent that correspondence to her?

It doesn't smell right, which is consistent with the rest of the government's case--to say nothing of your perpetual smear job here.

Quote:
The lesson here is but for the grace of G-d go we.
Again, I don't know anyone who uses this construction other than jews. It's weird, but it's also consistent with your activity here.

Quote:
Any of us can have this kind of serious vascular surgery and wind up just as crazy as Steele is. We should pity him.
I'm pretty sure no one wants your 'pity'--and sure as shit not any more of your 'help'.

Quote:
Admittedly the government played its traditional dirty tricks at and before trial, but this has little to do with the final outcome. It does no good to blame the government for framing him when they didn't do so.
Your contention is that some old guy got sick way the hell out in the sticks, went off his nut, and this elicited the response of the DC office of DoJ and the State Department.

Further, he gets a half-century sentence for his purported conspiracy to murder--a death sentence, effectively.

This is ridiculous. Even if Ed did what is claimed, the response is out-of-proportion by a factor of about a hundred.

You conveniently fail to mention the absurd story of career petty criminal, sporadic government informant, plea-bargain hopeful (and Bill Maher relative?) Larry Fairfax, who was the primary--sole, really--witness against Steele--not Loginova.

Either produce these 'new' 'love letters' you claim to have second-hand knowledge of--along with the name of your source--or stop libeling Ed Steele.