View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2011 #45
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

I'm not going to suggest topics or main points of discussion to be brought up, Rounder, as VNNers participating in this thread have already done a fine job of doing just that. But I will bring up something else that you may want to take into consideration...

You're now closing in on 10,000 posts here at VNNF, whereas I have just under 4,000. Now granted, you may not be as hotheaded as I am when it comes to venting your emotions towards antis, and you may not have flown off the handle as often and said things in the heat of the moment that in a calmer, more rational, moment you wouldn't have. But don't be surprised if this professor instructs his students beforehand to go over this forum with a fine-tooth comb in hopes of digging up posts you've written that can be interpreted as being excessively harsh on those poor, innocent-throughout-history jews; posts in which even the most astute and on-the-ball of WNs would have a hard time plausibly defending. My advice to you if you should indeed fall into just such a trap? Simply acknowledge the fact that, yes, you may have let off just a little too much steam in those rare instances, but really, who among us who feels that his race is in imminent danger due to the jews' machinations isn't prone to the hot-tempered outburst on occasion? After all, blacks and other "disenfranchised" peoples do the same damn thing, and on a much more frequent basis -- do they not? And don't let these people "pick 'n' choose" if and when it should come to that either. If anything, seize upon the moment as a golden opportunity to turn the tables on them. You pick 'n' choose amongst the infinitely higher number in proportion of lucid and intelligent posts that will put them on the defensive; then we'll just see how well they handle that bicycle capable only of back-pedal motion. And lastly, don't let them take anything you've said on VNNF out of context; it's the oldest trick in the book. But I'm sure you already know that so...

The day belongs to you, Rounder, if you so choose and play your cards right. I only wish (along with practically everyone else here I'd bet) that I could be there right alongside you.

hope this helps,
Matt

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; December 5th, 2011 at 10:39 AM.