View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2008 #19
Adi18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right View Post
Unfortunately Dogman is pretty much correct.
I know Comrade, I'm having a hard time accepting it too...

This is hardly news though, and I don't see why this belongs in the "This Just In" section, as everybody knows there are major problems with sexual deviance all over the world, and considering Germany is amongst the top countries for it, this is hardly worth mentioning.

I don't even understand the rational behind letting this character trash everything European like we don't know it's happening, I wonder what effect it has on people just reading the forums?
I don't dispute the Germans have become overtaken by bourgois culture again, Berlin was already known as a city full of prostitution and sleaze back when Hitler wrote Mein Kampf.

Basically, Dogman seems to do a good job of being an aggitator, only he pretends sometimes to talk Russian-english. I highly doubt any of his info is very accurate considering he gets it all from blogs in Russian, which are probably made by people not living in Russia who aren't happy with the current situation, and it's basically no different than Bill White and ASSWIPE/OVERTHROW except that nobody in America listens to him. Yet they ingest everything somebody could be making up trying to discredit Russia, but at the same time think Bill White is a joke. I just don't understand the American Lemming rational......