Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2011 #2007
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Mystery Recorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contumacyman View Post
Then why did the fbi agent sotka erase the original minidisk after downloading it to his PC? The original minidisk was the ONLY piece of evidence that could prove FOR SURE whether or not Ed said those things.

You and Hadding can NEVER come up with any valid reason that would compel the FBI to erase the original - you never will. But I can - to make sure that the truth would never be known, that is, that Ed made NO INCRIMINATING statements on the original minidisk.

That is a very reasonable answer to the question, "why erase the original?"

You and Hadding act like this is your private thread to denigrate Ed and forever sing the "Ed is guilty" tune to where it rings discordant to anyone with mind for critical thinking.

Until you come up with a valid reason for the FBI to fail in its primary job of preserving original evidence, then you are just running off of the mouth like small immature children - go somewhere else, PLEASE.
There is no evidence of a removable media. If so it would be perfectly normal to erase the original media so that the recorder could be used for the next suspect. This speculation is totally non-productive. If you want to do something useful, get a copy of the exhibit in court that shows what make and model of recorder was used. I would like to know that myself. I understand that it could only be started or stopped by the Famous But Incompetent but not by Fairfax.