View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2019 #78
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Programs like that insipid Ancient Aliens on the Hebrew History Channel do--what, we, especially Whites weren't intelligent enough to create ancient monuments, structures, mathematics, astronomy, etc., and extraterrestrials had to help us? However, I believe it is a nearly 100 percent probability that in this vast universe we are not alone.
It's way more likely that Human civilization goes back much farther, possibly 10s of thousands of years. There might have been areas where technology advanced at a much faster rate, and considering lots of previous coastal prime real estate is now underwater by as much as 500ft in some areas, rising sea levels would have buried most of the evidence underwater, and under layers of ocean sediment and sea life.

We're not too far away from the scanning tech required to find some of this stuff under hundreds of feet of water, and 20ft of sediment.

They've been using LIDAR to find ancient cities in South America that the jungle reclaimed. Someone will develop something similar that works underwater. I think people will be surprised with what they find, if and when this does happen. It wouldn't surprise me if there were civilizations as sophisticated as the Egyptians or Greeks, 20,000 years ago.

Last edited by Crowe; December 4th, 2019 at 03:44 PM.