Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2012 #2518
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele Admits Steamy Love Letters Were His

I missed this from the sentencing hearing. Steele readily admits that he wrote the steamy love letters to Tatyana Loginova from jail. He also falsely claims that the recordings were in dispute. Fairfax testified that the recordings were accurate. Steele had EVERY opportunity to testify that the voice on the recording was not his and did not do so.

Quote:

http://stopnetspend.com/steele/sentence.pdf

64-11

They were played in the courtroom; and yet you said that it hadn't been put in dispute. There was a letter attached to the deposition transcript of that lady from Ukraine. I wrote the letter. Nobody ever asked me if I did, if I'd authenticate it. I would have. I did. And I had reasons for doing it that didn't have anything to do with running off with a near teenager to dump my wife.

In that letter I told her that they had recordings that were falsified. That was before the court; and yet you said it was irrelevant because nobody had brought it into dispute. My wife had testified that it wasn't my voice on those recordings, but you said that Dr. Papcun couldn't testify because nobody had put the authenticity of the recordings into dispute. Time and again, it was put into dispute, Judge.
For the Steele cheerleaders who doubt that he is crazy I repost his steamy love letter written from his jail cell. It was to his sweetie Tatyana Loginova in the Ukraine.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1298959#2023
Letter to Tatyana Loginova from Steele

26 and 27 June, 2010 Spokane County Jail, Spokane Washington.

Needless to say, I miss you something terrible. It has been nearly three weeks since we last saw each other via Skype. Had I known this would happen, I would never have let you go that morning."

I know that I am supposed to act as though I am genuinely interested in other girls, I know that I should play hard to get. I know that I should act as though I am the prize here, not you. I don't want to play games with you. Always, I have told you the simple truth about how I feel about you, and I promise always to do just that. "You will come to Kiev for a couple of days after I first arrive. And then, all too soon, I will have to take you to the airport for your flight back to Lugansk. I know that I will then be even more lost without you than I am now.

I will come to Lugansk sooner than I planned and find reasons to hang around. Think seriously on coming with me on a tour of Crimea, Sweetheart. "I drive myself crazy thinking of these times and of you, Tanya. I so long to finally be at your side and hear that sparkling laugh and see your beautiful smile in person, my love."

I have been doodling with months and countries. I'm determined to live outside America when this is all over. Listen, Sweetheart, to what I have come up with and tell me what you think:

May-September, five months, Ukraine.
October-December, three months, USA.
12/28-1/15, half month, Ukraine.
January 15th-April, three-and-a-half months, Panama,

So we spend winter someplace warm, and we both get to spend Christmas with our families. Ukraine would be our home base. With our permanent family home there, we would rent or stay in hotels whenever outside Ukraine. I can write anywhere, of course, and would plan on producing two books each year, easy to do, and will provide us a very comfortable income, too.

You could, perhaps, go to school in Panama, if you like, or summer school in Ukraine, or we could find you something to do -- work at something, language instructions? Take care of our babies, make love to me, whatever will make you happy. You get to be near friends, family for half of every year. I get the same for three months each year. We both get to be warm for the winter, which can be like a huge, extended vacation each year. Our kids learn both Russian and English as they grow up. It sounds great to me. What do you think, my love?"

July 3, I wish my son would come back up. Your surprise was sitting on the table in my house when all this happened. My ex promised me that she would mail it to you over a month ago, but I just learned that she never mailed it to you. I'm so sorry, Sweetheart. I'm trying to get one of the kids to get it from her and get it mailed to you. Your surprise, is a teddy bear that I have named 'Eddie Bear,' a copy of my book, and a copy of a magazine about the area.

I hope you haven't given up on me, Tanya. This truly has been out of my control. Remember how much I care for you always. I hope you haven't given up on me, Tanya. This truly has been out of my control. Remember how much I care for you always. I begin to suspect that my ex may be behind all this. I will tell you all about her another time. She knows that you are very special to me, and I am sure that's why she hasn't sent your box, as she promised me that she would do.

Two weeks ago, I was arrested on a phoney charge and now sit in jail, awaiting my trial now set for the end of August. This will be the trial of my life. I hope to win it, of course. Never before have I ever been in jail or even arrested. This has been a huge shock to me but not really a surprise. They have been after me for a long time because of my outspoken criticism of U.S. government and power brokers, both in my writing and in my public speeches.

This is a side of me that I am sure you have yet to discover, my love. I was to tell you--I was to tell you all about it when we meet in Kiev this year, and I still will.

The charge against me is false (underlined), Tanya. Here is what happened: A man who worked for me stole silver bullion that I had hidden on my property, about U.S. $45,000, in parenthesis. He tried to kill me before I discovered the theft but failed. Then he went to the ADL, an American Jewish organization, that has hated me for many years because of cases I have tried as a lawyer and because of my writings and speeches. The ADL manufactured audiotapes using recordings this man secretly had made of me talking and also using some of many thousands of hours of audio of mine available over the Internet. The phoney tapes make it sound like I tried to hire the man to kill my ex-wife.
I am furious at the giant fraud that the Steele camp perpetrated upon the White Nationalist community. Steele has an excuse. He is crazy. His wife, family and attorneys do not. White Nationalism now has five convicted pipe bombers serving time in Federal prisons. Two of them are self professed. The Jews must be howling in laughter.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 30th, 2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: typo