Full Thread: #1 Holohoax Thread
View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2012 #127
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
I think MacDonald is a punch-puller. After reading C. of C., I wondered why the Federal Reserve was not discussed. I sent a mail to MacDonald and he replied: "I just wasn't interested."

So the main evil power center of jews is not to be discussed. . .

There have been movements by queers to hijack other groups. They tried to take over Objectivism around '04:

Firehammer asserts that Objectivism is being hijacked by those who would use the philosophy to "normalize homosexuality." The hijackers’ "real mission" is "clearly illustrated" in my own book, which affirms homosexuality "as a moral virtue," and makes it a "central issue," "the primary issue," "the gating issue" of Objectivism. Underlying Firehammer’s assertions is the belief that Rand’s view of homosexuality as "immoral" and "disgusting" is constitutive of Objectivism. To be constitutive is to imply that Rand’s view is essential to her philosophy, such that one cannot pull forth the thread of her stance without doing fundamental harm to the whole, integrated cloth of Objectivism.

To all this, I say: Nonsense. But if Firehammer is correct, then I say: Three Cheers for Hijacking, and I’ll Pilot the Plane!

http://rebirthofreason.com/Articles/...ijacking.shtml

I doubt that perverts can be totally rational. Jews and queers have the same cognition, along with the ladies.
Eh, as long as they're not promoting homo-ism, it's not that big a deal. I mean, christ, the homos at least are practiced in cunning and deception. And they're generally intelligent people with some money. Contrast with the WN base of dullish religious conservatives. The queers shouldn't be leading anything, but if they keep their stuff in the closet, then it's not that big a deal. The way Hitler treated the matter seems correct to me.