Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2013 #3244
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
If there were some evidence for Steele's story other than just his say-so, you might have a point, but there's none.
The 'evidence' against him is the word and deed of a paid government informant. Even his wife, the putative target (and no shrinking violet), didn't turn on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Boy
You assume that Steele was framed, and from that you infer the motive. It's a big castle in the air, the kind that paranoiacs build.
Only the credulous or complicit accept the word of any US Justice Department official at face value. A reasonable person wouldn't accept it in a non-political drug case. How much less to blindly accept in a case so rife with political ramifications?

Quote:
If you're going to persist in calling me joy boy, I might start calling you a cacksucker. I don't know that you suck cack, but you have no basis for calling me "Joy Boy" either. That's some stupid shit.
Yes, Joy Boy, that is some stupid shit. Please don't let those panties cut off the blood supply to your brain. They're not intended to ensconce your 'cack'.

Quote:
Pauly and I are probably Steele's best friends on this forum, because the people who put on the most emphatic display of being his friends, by supporting everything that he says, are idiots, and they are not helping him by doing that.
It doesn't get more chutzpathic than this. Congratulations. You've set a new personal worst for craven, embittered, back-biting projection.