Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2013 #3248
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Bev, you just don't get it, you hysterical English bitch.

Steele's brain has been riddled with 'microstrokes' such that it's the consistency of Swiss cheese. Hell, he's having one right now, in the mess hall at the federal pen. And these microstrokes cause the law-abiding to suddenly transmorph into incompetent killers with ludicrous 'plans'. Oddly enough, the only way to detect all this is via the use of paid DoJ informants, who by the way, conveniently do all the dirty work and are the only 'witness' of the actual events for which Steele was tried.

How do I know this? Well, Donald E. Pauly, an unemployed photographer, has read all 666 pages of court documentation and rendered an expert opinion. And 'Joy Boy' Hadding has assured us all that he and Pauly are Steele's 'best friends' on this board.

So how about you show a little respect, for a change--to the 'facts' if to nothing else.

I have an urge to get a black marker and scribble "IN" right in the centre of Hadding's avatar every time I see him post in this thread. It would be much more appropriate!