Full Thread: A World View
View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2008 #59
Heather Blue

Had to go to the doctor, but afterward, the day was so nice I sat on a bench outside while a family member went for the car. Two Whites and several Black middle school students were hanging around waiting for a bus that goes through the drive-through. The School is near the doctors' building.

The Whites hung together, the Blacks hung together. While the Blacks jumped about making a loud noise and playing rap on a player, the two Whites were concentrating on a robot type figure that seemed to have a remote.

Those two white kids examined that robot inside and out. No detail was left uncovered. I've noticed things like that before in young white boys. They were fascinated with the science of that toy. They literally took it apart and put it back together. It was as if they had to know what made it tick. They were doing what was natural for them. The brains of white kids are hard-wired for science. They are programmed.

That is why the Jews hate us.

But the Blacks are not scientifically programmed. They were loud and obnoxious, hooting, talking trash and sometimes moving together in sync to the rap music. They threw candy wrappers all over the ground ignoring a litter basket a couple of feet away. I truly wonder what good those creatures are to anybody or anything. It amazes me that this species is what the Jews want in the blood veins of the white race. They want it badly and are working hard to achieve it. Diversity. All over the western world Jews push for diversity and openly celebrate it. What scoundrels they are!

It is as if we not supposed to mind this war against our survival. It is as if the White Race is supposed to satiate the Jews worthless ego by gladly helping them make mongrels of us.

The world does not need the Jewish ego. It is the last thing the world needs. No one needs the Jews. But the world needs us. We have a duty to the world.
(If the worlds' citizens understood Jews as well as millions of white men they would be demanding an end to them.)

We cannot allow our race to be de-programmed with mixed blood and subsequently, leave the world void of genius and science. This kind of de-programming is permanent. Mixed blood can never be fixed. But Jewish indoctrination can be fixed. Jewish indoctrination can be obliterated. Science will do that.

The West should see the New World Order for what it is - Jewish ego, egotistical hatred for "white privilege."

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 9th, 2008 at 10:02 AM.