Full Thread: Audio
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2014 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The Spartans (war oriented education) and Athenians (culturally oriented), and later the Romans (under Nero, who is slandered as a tyrant but was actually a popular leader that established the equivalent of a high school) had popular schooling systems that co-existed with private mentorship. The complexity of Aryan culture requires informal years so that future generations can understand and build upon the achievements of their ancestors. A modern nation can't function when large segments of its population is...illiterate. Furthermore, those who do not know where they come from fall into apathy and nihilism.
Ignorance and illiteracy are better than semiliterancy and propaganda. If people don't want to learn, that's fine. It's not an accident the smartest men America produced came about before public schools existed. The point of public schools is not educate people but to brainwash them to serve the people running the state. Even if that's white, that's still a bad idea.

Quote:
That's because my concern is saving the race and rebirth of our culture, not pandering to the minority that bloviates about made up things like "natural rights" as the world falls around them. No matter what you do, or how you do it, you will always find yourself at a fork in the road where you have to decide whether to coerce some people or not to protect your revolution. If you choose not to, then you'll get crushed by forces willing to impose their will, just like the Paris Communards or the Kronstadt rebels.
I'm will to crush people who don't want to live in a racial state. I'm not willing to become totalitarian by dictating the small stuff, and I will fight any who try to subject me to their vision. So will most of the best white men. I submit to you that you ought to consider that your vision for whites is turning them into ants. Maybe that was the thing for Sparta back then, but it doesn't fit America at all, and America despite what many think was a great success for a long time. I agree on rights blather but still, the state is the worst way to accomplish nearly every objective, and that is not a matter of opinion, that has demonstrated across the board in nearly every land. It's funny how those who argue as you do never look at what's going on and how messed up it is - in Greece as here. All that isn't purely due to the jews, they are responsible for the racial elements, but the problems that come from deficit spending and trying to run a command economy have nothing to do with race. You're missing the entire point of our times today - that the internet makes centralized government redundant. Whites would be far better off if Washington didn't exist. Except for whites who need it to live - Southerners in the military, Massachusetts-style NEA education majors, militarized cops, endless useless bureaucrats at all levels. And no control for the average person. Little control at the state level and no control over the national level.

Quote:
There aren't any "natural rights" in the struggle to survive, that's just your liberal utopianism speaking.
It's funny you seem to attribute this to me when I have pointedly mocked rights talk as foolish since there's no vindication. However, the freedoms associated with those are very real things, and they are worth fighting for, and I will fight for them. That's what you don't get. I think you have some ideological dislike of America that is blinding you to her very real strengths. These strengths will spring back when the government is removed. But again, we do need a racial dictatorship. But it doesn't have to be and should not be totalitarian. It should minimalist beneath a generous-construed racial protection shell. I have every confidence that overpaid, cops, teachers and soldiers can find legitimate work when forced to. It's barely better than ZOG, having a white state run for the benefit of government employees.

Quote:
The world is at the whims of those who rise to the top of the pyramid, and this hierarchy will exist in even the most de-centralized systems. Instead of debating such an obvious law of nature, we should start thinking about how this hierarchy will be chosen and regulated.
It always comes down to individuals' willingness to fight. Given human nature, which communists deny, there will always be traitors. The only innovation I can think of that might help is the blood lottery for central government employees. Beyond that, decentralization is the best structural protection.

Quote:
Britain and America's geographical isolation has led to its greatest thinkers, where a lot of this pseudo-anarchist stuff comes from, thinking they have more luxuries than they actually do-because they were sheltered. 20th century developments have been as unkind to classical liberals as they have been to Marxist-Leninists: 17th Century Locke was wrecked by 5th century BC Plato.
Au contraire, it has borne them out. The US government is 18 trillion in debt because it abandoned classic liberalism for homosexual Keynes's screw-posterity deficit spending.

Quote:
Your description of the NEA and modern public education is spot-on, but aside from that you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
We don't agree on this. The man is important, not just the white part.