View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2009 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowardWewelsburg View Post
I have long held the belief that Hal Turner was an informant, a lunatic, or as it seems, both.

However, I must take issue with the paragraph above. The "most successful American White political group created after WW2" (presuming you mean the WPP) would not have been possible without The Silent Brotherhood. It's not as if RJM attempted to deceive Mr. Miller about the nature of the money he was donating: he admitted, without batting an eye, that it was stolen from ZOG banks. Miller willingly entered a "criminal conspiracy," or a "patriotic agreement" as he sees it, with The Order and its leader.
Miller is guilty of truly remarkable stupidity in taking stolen money in front of, what, nine people. Yes, agree. But the Order is stupider for demanding the all-but-calling-a-press-conference handover, and even more guilty for then ratting him out when they got caught.

If you're going to commit crimes to advance our cause, part of that, if you're truly noble, is carrying your mission all the way through. And if you get caught, it is your duty to keep your mouth shut. The Order didn't keep its mouth shut. Mistake, after mistake, after mistake.

Quote:
Following that, things went to hell, and I don't want to get into that argument again. From reading both sides of the story, it's obviously not as black and white of an issue as I once believed it to be; however, if we had 10,000 men like Bob Mathews, this country would be on the road to a renaissance, and belittling the accomplishments of he and his comrades does nothing to embolden a new generation with his spirit.
It's not belittling him to describe him as

1) incompetent
2) actively involved in destroying virtually the only significant WHITE political party -- real, not on paper -- that existed in this country in the last sixty years.

Those are the facts.