Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2011 #1689
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Cyndi Posts on Her Local Fish Wrap

This post by Cyndi is of great interest. If this is true, she claims that her husband has signed over all of their property to her full control. This means that she can have NO financial motive to support him and must be doing so out of her heart. This does not mean that she is correct in the way that she is going about it. Her husband's lawyers are leading her down the road to ruin . This post provides some interesting rebuttals to other posters which I include in the next section. Take note that Mona Montgomery is mouthing there after she was effectively thrown off of this forum.
========
http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/...cc4c03286.html

Free the Innocent posted at 12:12 am on Sun, May 29, 2011.
For those who continue to degrade my stance for my husband, you are sadly the ones who are blind. You don’t know me, nor my husband. More importantly, you do not know the facts about this case most of which were not brought out in the trial. As some have been willing to admit, you weren’t there and you certainly are not walking in my shoes. Well, I have been and the injustice and corruption of our government that I have witnessed is a disgrace to all Americans.

Old Cop: I agree with your latest post. NO ONE has the right to threaten my life, or anyone’s life, period. I will never stand up for anyone that has or ever will ever pose a threat; that would include any man, woman or child and my mom, my own children, any family member and my husband. Its a line that nobody can cross in my mind. If they do, I will use all the legal means available such that they are prosecuted and do what it takes to keep me, as well as others, safe. Of course, since you don’t know me, it is easier for you to make false assumptions. Then you are chastising people for not getting the facts right. Well, Old Cop and others, you need to get YOUR facts right. Larry Fairfax is the person who put the bomb on my car. The FBI had evidence of a bomb at least 6 days before I found it – THEY FAILED TO WARN ME AND THUS ALLOWED IT TO STAY ON MY CAR AND PUT ME AND OTHERS IN GRAVE DANGER. The judge denied all the evidence that would have proved my husband’s innocence, including a large portion of my testimony and other testimony. The prosecution witnesses openly lied for the government, especially Agent Sotka; but then he had been lying to me since the day of my husband’s arrest, changing his story numerous times, even as late as during trial he gave new revelations. I had information to prove his lies, but I was not allowed to testify to any of that. If I had, it would have exposed them as the criminals that they are. And yes, more importantly they wrongly denied the defense audio experts the chance to testify, who had both knowledge and proof that the tapes are fabricated, edited and spliced. Consider this, if the Judge and prosecution, who were working together, had allowed the proof that the recordings were false to be heard by the jury, that really would have exposed their corruption. Did you know that the original recordings were destroyed by the government and yet they pretended, until the last minute, that they had the originals? This is the game that the government plays, they pretend to be respectable and honorable when deception shrouds their accusations. Did you know that they lie about almost everything, and are allowed to get away with it? Did you know that there was a third tape (of the arrest) which they claimed was the most incriminating, of all but they failed to produce it? If they would have, Agent Sotka wouldn’t have been able to lie on the stand about what happened that day and if that recording had been played for the jury, it would have destroyed the government agenda to silence my husband.

Aaron C: You have demonstrated that you do not pay attention to the facts. I understand that you will believe what you want, but there were no Ukrainian girlfriends. There was only innuendo. What I and others testified to was that this was all a part of my husband’s efforts to expose a human trafficking ring related to the Russian Bride Scam. This was a case he was working for a man who lost thousands of dollars, after being romanced by the rote emails, written and reused by some controlling force. My husband was close to exposing the Florida office of the Romantic Tour, which could have saved many from losses; plus, he saw this as a potential book. I knew about it and worked with him on this case. My head is clear, thank you! The ones who have lied and deceived me are from the government; however, they are either deceiving you or you have set your bias level against my husband so that you deny all truth that is favorable to him. Remember Aaron, denial is not just a River in Egypt.

Montgomery: Ed did not offer to pay Larry Fairfax any money, other than for legitimate work as a handy man. As proved by the audio experts that those recordings are edited in order to incriminate an innocent person. The evidence is clear, the money Fairfax did get is from the silver that he stole from us. Ed and I were happy and there was no divorce in the works and there was not going to be any divorce in the future either. We were making plans for our future, which was to start doing activities that we didn’t have time to do while raising our children or while he and my mom were struggling with serious health issues. Who controlled the money in our marriage was not an issue for either of us. If he was so money hungry and was afraid that I was going to take him for everything we had, explain why he has signed EVERYTHING over to me (our home, our personal property, our cash) with a full power of attorney. Why? Because he is keeping his long standing promise to me that I will be financially secure no matter the circumstances and he trusts me.

Lovinlife: No, everything in this case did not go exactly how it should have. The case should have been done with truth and honor, but it wasn’t. If it had been, my husband would be free today as he should be.
Look folks! The bottom line is that my husband is innocent and that is the only reason I’m standing up for him. You can believe what you want and you can be cruel with all your name calling and making false assumptions of things you know nothing about. I can hold my head up high for there is no shame in standing up for what I know is right and for what is the truth.
I hope the government never attacks one of your innocent loved ones, but if they do, likely you and your family will be bombarded by many who will ridicule you for standing by them. I will not be one of them. Only then would you be able to see what it has been like for me. You are all intelligent people, but your approach to the false charges against my husband has been based on unreasoned prejudice.

Best wishes to you for the future,
Cyndi Steele