Full Thread: #1 Golden Dawn Thread
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2014 #6766
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The answer to Golden Dawn's woes is Russia. Giving Russia conditional access to the Mediterranean would make it dangerous for ZOG and NATO to intervene. Getting lots of weapons from them and establishing a joint venture with Gazprom to exploit and transport the oil in Greek territories (currently the contract is in the hands of an Israeli firm ) should be enough to make Greece virtually self-sufficient. Regardless of Putin superficial cozying up to Jews, he has forged strong alliances with North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba, etc. Some of these countries are communist, others are nationalist, and Iran and Syria are openly anti-Jew/anti-Zionist. All of them are pretty hostile to the USA and world Jewry , actually.

I bet if NATO tried in Serbia today what they did in the 90's, Putin's Russia would definitely intervene. The age of unipolar politics benefiting the evil empire of mongrelia is over.
I'm sure GD would be more than willing but the problem doesn't lie in them.

If Russia (which in itself is not a homogenous political entity, as there are various internal strains all tugging in different directions) is refusing to defend Novorossiya, which it borders with and which was once its own territory, what are the odds that it would seriously confront the ZOG over Greece? I'd say zero.

Russia had a great window of opportunity to do something concrete (support GD) a few years ago when Greece was in total financial/economic/social chaos, plus GD was on the rise, and what did it do? Nothing. Did it support Golden Dawn the way Nuland and co were supporting the Maidan in Ukraine? Of course not.

Russia is a nation which traditionally reacts to events, it very rarely takes bold initiative to shape them, and while Putin may be the lesser bad option than the Western political whores/criminals he is certainly no champion of nationalism, so to still look to him as some sort of saviour, especially following the totally preventable unfolding disaster in the Donbass, would be foolish .

Unfortunately GD are on their own.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers