View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2021 #93
Chain

Tomasz, this is Craig Cobb. Been trying to reach you and saw you posted here 23 minutes ago.

Would you have any interest in selling either your original or even a copy and paste of the bartering program you spent $1,200 for James Bowery to build in the fall and early winter of 2008? That was when I introduced you to James. You'll recall, James was quite desperate for money to survive at that period in his life, and your Mom flipped when she found out how much you'd spent on that coding. Didn't your folks threaten to throw you out if you didn't stop, way back in 2008 going on 13 years ago when we three were doing that?

I'd particularly want the back end coding and all your personal communications. I'm sure you recall when the three of us tested your program together online, using Skype as I recall. You yourself were quite interested in making a new firm of money, though you aren't a coder, and your barter software went the wrong direction. Still, James took the work, and was glad to get it. I know your posts right here (surely still) on VNNF clearly, undeniably reflect this interest of yours at the time-- unless you long ago deleted them.

Are you a very early 2009 Bitcoin miner, Tomasz?

Last edited by Chain; March 14th, 2021 at 11:46 AM.