View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2005 #53
Whitefist

Arrow Firearms work, if they didn't the Jew wouldn't be so anxious to ban them

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Yeah, well, a length of pipe might come in handy in a pinch, but I think I'll stick with making myself proficient in the use of firearms, thank you. Call me crazy, but something tells me I'll have a better shot at holding back the hordes the day the SHTF if I'm equipped with an AR or AK, rather than something a neanderthal might consider a step up in advanced weaponry.

Lots of luck on The Big Day swinging your piece of pipe as LeRoy comes at you with a Mac-10 or streetsweeper clasped in his grubby paws.
Firearms are decisive, if not Jewish efforts at gun confiscation and restriction would be minimal, which they are not. Sadly, Britian has become a tragic example of what "gun control" ultimately leads to, and sadder still many Americans have failed to learn that lesson.

If I'm not mistaken, the 12 gauge Winchester shotgun proved decisive in the American campaign in the Philipines, post Spanish American war. Apparently those Philipinos were using blunt instruments with great effectiveness against our rifles and pistols, but once the shotgun came into play short work was made of the little monkeys.
The mob was heading in, to ransack and loot the apartments of the terrified old men and women. When the troopers arrived, M-16s at the ready, the mob threatened and cursed, but the mob retreated. It had met the one thing that could stop it: force, rooted in justice, backed by courage.-1992 Republican National Convention Speech, Houston, Texas, by Patrick J. Buchanan August 17, 1992