Full Thread: Fox News
View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2011 #17
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
I know the hosts on the FOX Jews network (Heebs report, Jews Decide) aren't Jews, that would be too obvious. Instead, every other person is. I mean, no shit. 2 percent of America, 50 percent of Fox's Real America.

They've got the Christian "men" as hosts and the news anchor women picked solely by leg length and bust size to distract you from the fact that 50+ percent of the people on it are kikes.

It is so blatant when they try to badger people into supporting the start of World War III by having Western nations invade Iran.

The only thing more brazen and in-your-face is when they talk politics and The Tribe's financial woes and aspirations. Receeding hair line, vulture nosed, rat-eared, beady-eyed frog mouthed caricatures of Kikes straight out of a pogrom-fomenting passion play rub their hands and scheme right in front of you. I just saw them interview an incarnation of an A Wyatt Mann cartoon.
A very jew-wise posting.

Don't you just love it when they rant and rave about government overspending, while demanding more trillion dollar wars, and both on the same broadcast without missing a beat or batting an eye.

Last edited by Rounder; November 5th, 2011 at 10:08 AM.