View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2011 #33
Susan

Angry

These children are being given a pass by the mainstream news media because they appear to be against Mighty Whitey or so the jew seems to think. The New York Times has been writing lovingly about them, describing how they've turned their little encampments into tiny little towns with post offices and counseling centers and everything else one needs.

However, the talk radio crowd has been merciless in their portrayal of them as complete nitwits, which is how I see most of them.

They shouldn't be taken seriously because 1) They are mostly incoherent and inarticulate, which is pretty pathetic as most of them are most likely college graduates.

Forty or fifty years ago, Whites would have been able to represent their interests and goals clearly, cogently, and coherently, as any college graduate should be able to do. Disgraceful.

And 2) No one over forty, certainly over fifty as I am, would listen to children lecture us about what is wrong with this goddamn country or anything else for that matter.

I sit in my house and listen to the radio and hear them described as being tired??? Tired of what??? Tired of mommy and daddy paying their way, paying their bills? Twenty year olds shouldn't be tired of anything for pete's sake. Give me a break.

I thought about making signs and going down to the parks downtown where they are currently staging their little protests, but I thought no, I'm not going to put a spotlight on me when no one else will come out of the shadows and do the same.

If a movement in this country were begun by Whites, who were able to articulate concerns and goals of only Whites, and they were to persevere when others began to mock them, something might actually happen.

I can envision such a movement, but it must be done by Whites who are articulate, informed, and savvy. I haven't seen anybody currently, who fits that bill. Linder is articulate and attractive, but he's said he isn't interested, and he's too hateful. lol

But it can't be done by one person, it must be a group of people all on the same page. I don't foresee this happening, as no one seems to be able to get along with anyone else for very long.

Just kiss America goodbye folks. And the White way of life, along with the White race.

As for me, I have my memories of childhood and they'll have to do me until I die.