Full Thread: Reader Mail
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2009 #11
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You're missing my point: No one is trying to undermine Pakis, or prevent their activities. The federal government and umpteen private groups ARE trying to undermine our activities. That is the crucial, overriding and important difference, and it is almost never taken into account by WN advisers. Why? A reside of the golden, MYOBism, stay-positive, "love your race." The left wins because it focuses on the enemy and how to thwart him. It never lets him get started, once he has power. The only WN who have succeeded -- original Klan and NS -- not only named the enemy, they took the fight directly to him. Kemp and the rest act as though we have no enemy except ourselves, which is utterly ridiculous.
No one would stop us if we quietly got into the convenience store business. Pakis aren't pushing an obvious political agenda, just their own economic agenda.

From the starting point of a bunch of people with precarious jobs, rather than business owners, we have a very weak jumping-off platform.

Jewish Communists didn't worry about losing their jobs. They worked as professional Commie agitators, and the wealthy business owning jew tribe took care of them financially.

I'm not arguing in favor of Kemp, or you. What I'm saying is that we need an economic base of operations before we can get political operations going and make them last. As it is, we can do political stuff, but we are totally self funded, and we risk losing our jobs. This is what stopped me, and when I stopped, there was some momentum but they weren't doing the same things. I was the one who came up with the stuff to do and how to do it. If someone could have paid me 60,000.00 a year I could have stayed in Boston and I'd still be doing that stuff now.

Also, a lot of Whites in the movement are not media savvy and don't have a basic education in Western civilization. The convenience store business would be a good opportunity to give these folks a homegrown education, independent of the overpriced (and soon to be gone) kwalleges and jewniversities.