Full Thread: Letters
View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2012 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Mistress Sara Bloomberg of the USHMM

And the Codoh Campus Project

Bradley Smith

Ms, Sara Bloomfield, Mistress of the mighty United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, has sent an appeal nationwide asking for donations to "Confront Holocaust Denial." Mistress Bloomfield singles out the work of Bradley Smith and CODOH to establish, yet again, how the publication of simple advertisements in student newspapers puts at risk everything her monumental Holocaust promoting institution is dedicated to serving.

Mistress Bloomfield writes:

"The rising tide of Holocaust denial is starting to infiltrate our academic institutions. Every year, our Museum sponsors dozens of lectures and seminars on college campuses, including workshops to train future teachers in the most effective ways to bring the truth [ya think?] about the Holocaust to new generations of students.

"Last spring, one vocal denier published ads in student newspapers at three universities hosting our teacher workshops [I confess it was me] and sent hate-filled letters to students and administrators, one of which called our programs Mistress Sara Bloomfield 'a parody of history dressed up in the righteous trappings of Holocaust Education.'"

The letter containing this quote was written by our associate, David Merlin, a man with a real insight into the "truth" as it is being forwarded by the USHMM. At the same time, it is interesting to note that Mistress Bloomfield does recognize a good turn of revisionist phrase when she reads one.

The lady goes on: "As our nation's young people go back to school, it is absolutely critical that we do everything in our power to educate them about the difference between free speech and hate speech." CODOH is in perfect agreement with Mistress Bloomfield here. I look forward to working with the lady. I have already taken the first small revisionist steps in our upcoming cooperation via student newspapers at University of Southern California and California State University at Northridge. More about that below. "I wish I could tell you these are isolated incidents," Mistress Bloomfield writes, "but they are part of a disturbing trend highlighted by the US State Department's.

[cont'd]
http://www.codoh.com/sites/default/f...oads/SR193.pdf