Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2011 #2236
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I have known about this for a few weeks but haven't had time to post it. I think that Steele is lying about it.

I have more respect for Abbie Foxman's intelligence than to believe this. The ADL has a $100 million per year budget and surely a net worth of $100 million. They would not jeapordize this over a half dead lawyer who was sending 14,000 emails to his Ukrainian girlfriends. They were badly burned in Denver in 2000 with a $10 million libel judgement with likely another $10 million in attorney's fees.

If they were going to get involved in this, there would be NO paper trail. They would have sent a Jew to talk to the prosecutor. Steele's account is laughable. It has to come from a crazy man. This comes from http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...gar-Steele.pdf
The US Marshals might have been trying to intimidate Steele, by showing him a letter from the ADL.

Steele has not defended himself well in this case, coming across as a seedy and somewhat bizarre character. The most effective force in his interest was his wife, Mrs. Cindy Steele.