Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2011 #2152
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cyndi's Affidavit Summarized

Cyndi's affidavit in support of her husbands motion for a new trial runs to 27 pages. I am trying to run it thru Optical Character Recognition to make it machine readable for posting. It reveals the presence of several dozen more Negroes in the various woodpiles.

Cyndi admits that she was seeing a therapist. She doesn't say what for. Several days after Steele's surgery on 21 November, 2009, Cyndi went home to the ranch for some badly needed rest. She left him by himself in the hospital. He called her up at midnight and claimed that two nurses were trying to kill him. He threatened to divorce her if she didn't come back to the hospital at once to protect him from them. She went back to hold his hand and nearly killed herself by going to sleep at the wheel.

Steele was on a respirator for nine days. Most heart transplant patients are working out on the treadmill three days after surgery. He clearly came very close to dying. His mental symptoms were much more severe than with most heart surgery patients. He checked himself out of the hospital on 9 December in spite of her objections.

Steele could not handle simple things shortly before he was arrested. He frequently needed others to repeat themselves and also repeated himself. Cyndi advised him by phone while he was in jail of the existence of the tapes before he knew of them himself. That precipitated the infamous call about the rhinoceros in the road.

McAllister's corporation had filed for bankruptcy prior to trial and she bashes him repeatedly for his incompetence. It was far worse than I realized. She claims that the recordings are crudely done forgeries. I have grave doubts about that but have not been able to get them myself to see how good they are. It seems to me that the jury would have acquitted Steele if anything was seriously wrong with the recordings.

Cyndi claims that Fairfax stole $45,000 in bullion. Cyndi admits that her husband sold $55,000 worth of silver or about 3,000 ounces worth. The FBI inventoried all of the bullion and returned about 7,000 ounces worth. It seems to me that this is a simple accounting problem. According to the Famous But Incompetent, Fairfax sold about $10,000 worth or roughly 560 ounces. Somebody is lying.

Cyndi claims Fairfax was a front man for the SPLC, ADL and JDL. In the first place the JDL hardly exists. Jerry Rubin, of Blessed Memory, was assassinated in jail. He was awaiting trial for supposedly planning to bomb a Los Angeles mosque. There was a big Negro in the woodpile in that case. Rubin was the main force behind the JDL and his wife kept the name going.

Secondly I have more respect for the intelligence of the Jews in the Poverty Palace and the Jews in the ADL than to think that they would get involved with a bungling fool like Fairfax. He would clearly betray Steele for a few pieces of silver and would do the same to them. If they were going to employ an agent, they would pick a little smarter one.

The Steele camp suffers from an exaggerated sense of his self worth. Since he was nearly dead, he was no threat to the Jews and not worth the trouble. He was totally harmless writing his 14,000 emails to his Ukrainian girlfriends every six months. My theory that he went crazy after aorta surgery is supported and reinforced by this affidavit.