View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2017 #2
Michael Jeffrey

The European Identity by Nikola Bijeliti

Where should a person's primarily loyalty lie, to his race or to his ethnicity? This is the contentious question which the new White Nationalist fiction novel, The European Identity attempts to answer.

The European Identity
is a brand new White Nationalist novel, written by pseudonymous author, Nikola Bijeliti. Released less than one year after his debut novel, The American Identity, this follow-up novel, interestingly enough, acts as a prequel. I am curious to see if this series will develop into a trilogy. I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

The novel centers around a group of European countries which are concurrently witnessing a rise in ethnonationalism. The various countries are pushing for a return to traditionalism, and have formed political parties to aid them in regaining control of their own destinies. The countries have their differences but they share one common goal, namely, self-determination. They see the European Union as a major obstacle which must be tackled, so they form a coalition to dismantle the EU, which they give the appellation, exEUnt.

What follows is a debate on the question of loyalty and identity. Should we set aside our ethnic interests for the good of the collective race? The author raises some cogent points for both sides of the question. The reader will walk away from reading this book with some effective talking points and hopefully some new insight.

This is a question we are going to have to come to grips with, if we are to survive. Our rich culture is predicated on our various ethnic groups, but it is my belief that ethnocentrism will not save us. We are going to have to set our differences aside and work together. One lone nation cannot withstand attacks from all fronts. That is why it is more prudent to advocate for the collective race, when possible, in contrast to your specific nationality of ethnic group. The White Race as a whole will act a vanguard to protect our unique ethnic groups and cultures.

If you are interested in identity politics, especially with regard to the White Race, you will love The European Identity. I found this second novel by Nikola Bijeliti both entertaining and edifying. The only complaint I have is the large format the book was issued in. It would have been nice if it was released as a more standard 6X9. Regardless, I will be following this author's future projects.

Michael Jeffrey