View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2018 #3775
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

April 4, 2016 (two years ago):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I can't prove it, but its likely the SPLC is paying Randy to post here, if "Randolf Dilloway" is even who he says he is. It could be Heidi herself under that username for all I know.
No, you can't prove it, nor do you have any first hand knowledge of what went on, or is going on right now.

I will admit two years ago there were still alot of missing pieces for me to fill in. Since then, I have been persistent, and with many others willing to provide valuable information, I think, for me anyways, the fog is being lifted.

Not picking on you Crowe. You were one of several two years ago. Back then it seemed everyone from the peanut gallery was shouting "traitor" "snitch" "SPLC agent" and throwing rotten tomatoes at me before I could even get to the bottom of all this.

Yes, my motive is to now shut down Will Williams. I will be upfront with that. But before you dismiss me, you need to understand that in the past two years, two witnesses are now dead and others have been shot at several times this year.

I said in a prior post Will Williams published my elderly mother's name and home address @ CensorFront last year, not once, but twice. Two days after I left West Virginia, one of Willy's sycophants, Michael Storm upset my folks, and along with the title to the truck, my mother received a threatening hand written letter from Willy. Yes, I am now determined to shut the freak show down.

Hey Willy, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 19th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.