Full Thread: SF ''Russians''
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2017 #142
roman1 TITAN

Poison does it again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Continuing the topic of the infernal Junta warlord Kolomoisky brought up in my previous post here.

Again, I am struck and confounded by this feeling on unbelievable inadequacy of the Alphabet Soup of Global Evil (NWOZOGEUNATO etc) and the mighty Jew Junta (dictatorship) supposedly installed by them Ukraine. Kolomoisky, you were supposed to be the big point man of the Junta in making the Evil Plans into reality.

Kolomoisky, where is all that "Escalated War" sought by "the Junta" - where is the nuclear WW3, or, at least, a Total War of Ukraine vs Russia? I ask you, man, because you are (were?) the #1 poster boy of the Evil Junta in Ukraine. You had one job, man.

You Had One Job | Know Your Meme

For example, typical wisdom from the global conspiracies -wise people, that one can find plenty of on this website and elsewhere, even now in 2017 (i.e. after ~3 years of "Junta"/dictatorship in Ukraine)

Quote:
The USA would fight the Russians until the last Ukrainian. John Mccain would fight the Russians until the last Ukrainian. The only thing I'm claiming is that the US, EU, and NATO are the biggest villains here. And happen to be behind most of the conflicts in regions that involve Whites killing each other.
Where is all that stuff?

9,800 killed War in Donbass / Total deaths - Wikipedia

Kolomoisky, you were a part of Global Evil and the dictatorship (Junta) that has supposedly taken over Ukraine, a country of ~40 millions, and the above's the best you (& the Junta & the Global Evil) could do in starting as large wars as possible? This is the huge war until the last Ukrainian all the c̶o̶n̶s̶p̶i̶r̶i̶t̶a̶r̶d̶s̶... err... wise truth-tellers were, and still are, obsessing with? This is why the Global Evil had to put a Junta in power in Ukraine? To put things in perspective: 100 000 people are believed to be dying from drugs in Russia every year, it's also believed that there is a comparably grim picture in Ukraine as well: 1.5 million people in Ukraine use drugs. But unofficial data says that number is far greater. Three-quarters of the population abuse alcohol, and 100,000 people die from alcohol and drugs each year. <- this is so in Putin's "White, Christian, conservative, anti-NWO" Russia, this was so in 2010-2014 Ukraine under the "good, legitimate, pro Russia" government of Yanukovich (deposed by the Maidan "coup" in 2014 and replaced by the "Junta"). Another measure of the inadequacy of Ukrainian Junta dictatorship and its Evil Genocidal Plans are the casualty estimates for Russia's war against Chechnya with its population of barely above one million: Estimates of casualties in the Second Chechen War vary wildly, from 25,000 to 200,000 civilian dead plus 8,000 to 40,000 Russian military. (Separate figures for Chechen military fatalities from the second war only are not yet referenced in this article.). That war was comparable in many ways: separatists/rebels vs the central government, often urban/densely populated settings with many civilians around. Both wars have a wide range of estimates (there are high estimates of 50 000 for Ukraine), but the low estimate for Chechnya is much higher than the low estimate for eastern Ukraine, and same with the high estimates. Yet it's the Kiev government that was described by Putin's hysterical propaganda outlets, various conspiracy websites who parrot those claims and terminology, and their fans as "Junta that's deliberately killing civilians", wants to do some "genocides" etc. Most peculiar.

And in ~3 years of "Junta dictatorship" aimed at "fighting until the last Ukrainian", after years spent "planning (and planning and planning) some epic escalations of war", the best you could do is ~10 000. REALLY, Junta ?!

Where are the genocides? But your pathetic #JuntaFAIL didn't stop at just the genocide part of the Evil Plans.

After like 3 years of post-Maidan Ukraine, where is all that large scale, ecology wrecking shale gas mining, that Kolomoisky was allegedly supposed to be involved with, together with his buddy Joe Biden? FAILED.

The "new Khazaria" / "second Israel" projects that the conspiracy-wise individuals appointed you a point man of - FAILED.

Being a part of some mighty Junta (dictatorship) and all these connections to Global Evil, you failed to even properly enlarge your net worth, and lost your precious bank, as well as control of other companies.

No wonder you are fired, Kolomoisky. You suck at Evil!

EXPECTATIONS
O̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶n̶e̶y̶t̶u̶n̶e̶s̶/̶c̶o̶n̶s̶p̶i̶r̶a̶c̶y̶-̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶p̶i̶r̶i̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶w̶e̶b̶s̶i̶t̶e̶s̶ of wise truth-tellers

REALITY / #JuntaFAIL