View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2006 #11
William Robert
Banned

Default Polls can be a very effective tool in shaping public opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armanen
I seriously doubt the acuracy of all polls
You are correct that not all polls are accurate representations of the "opinions of all of the people". That really doesn't matter though to the people that use them for politcal purposes. Polls are used heavily for propaganda. The herd mentality of the lemmings forces them to group think. People form their opinions in many cases to conform with the results of the polls, always of course wanting to be in the comfortable majority.

With Regards to Christians supporting the Zionist Goals of the Jews, I think the actual number is much higher than a third of All Christians. I wouldn't be suprised if over half or 3 quarters of these Christians supported the Jews in their Quest for Eventual World Domination. Why? Because their Christian Bibles prophecy/predict this will happen, according to the supposed will of their Jewish god.

Having said that, it's still interesting and worth-while work being done by the C.N.I. organization. Anything that can be done to expose Israel, A.I.P.A.C., and the the Jew's destructive influence on our country should be applauded and supported.