View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2009 #626
notmenomore
Senior Member
 
notmenomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,367
notmenomore
Default

Govt.'s Wall Street, bank support could be $24T
Email this Story

Jul 20, 1:35 PM (ET)

By JIM KUHNHENN

P { MARGIN: 12px 0px 0px}
WASHINGTON (AP) - The watchdog overseeing the federal government financial bailout says the government's maximum exposure to financial institutions since 2007 could total nearly $24 trillion, or about $80,000 for every American.
The whopping amount compiled by the inspector general for the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program takes into account about 50 initiatives and programs set up by the Bush and Obama administrations as well as by the Federal Reserve.
Many of the programs are backed by collateral and the $23.7 trillion represents the gross, not net, exposure that the government could face. No one has suggested that the full amount, in fact, will be used.
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.
WASHINGTON (AP) - The government's main watchdog over the federal financial bailout says the Treasury Department has repeatedly failed to adopt recommendations aimed at making the $700 billion program more accountable and transparent.
Neil Barofsky (buh-RAHF'-skee), the inspector general for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, says in a report to Congress that Treasury's inaction means taxpayers have not been told what the financial institutions that have received assistance are doing with the money. Barofsky's conclusion is contained in testimony he is prepared to give Tuesday to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.


******************************************


So now we finally start to hear some real numbers...


Naturally, ZOG denies, denies, denies the words of its own agent here. After all, there's nothing so difficult as the "public servant" bureaucrat who takes the bit in his teeth and breaks HONEST! But the truth had to out eventually, and this may well be the start of it.

That's right, sports fans: $80,000 for every man, woman, and child in the Kwa - to include all chinks, nigs, injuns, crackas and even Yahweh's own. Now if you're married with a couple kids your share of the bill will be a mere $320,000.

Pocket change, you say? Well, maybe it will be if the hyperinflation catches the wave just right, but...

What we are basically seeing here is the simple fact that the juden have seemingly pulled it off yet again.

In 1932 they stold all the people's gold, and no one lifted a finger (at least not in the Kwa). Just rolled over and took it up the wazzoo. Now I often wondered: since the gold was gone, what was there left to steal next time? Well we have the answer now: everything of value including the future.

A per capita burden of $80,000 should just about wipe out the assets of all but a very small fraction of the population - equalling bankruptcy. So this can only mean abject slavery and poverty into the indefinite future, all so that a few dozen Citi-bank vice-presidents (basically 100% jew) could sell their options at the peak of the hill for $60-100 millions apiece.

Never has the criminal hand of the juden been more clearly played, and yet probably 99.99% of all Kwans cannot even imagine the possibility. (The other 0.01% have heard about the idea, but loudly protest that only "anti-semitic idiots" would ever say such things.)

__________________
No way out but through the jews.