Full Thread: #1 Holohoax Thread
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2012 #41
James Hawthorne

Quote:
MacDonald, Taylor, Weber, the American Third Position guys (Merlin Miller) and Johnson meet in California every few months or so to plan strategy, socialize, etc.

MacDonald and Johnson choose to associate and form strategy with Weber and Taylor, one a pro-Semitic traitor to whites and the other a traitor to Revisionists.

Taylor's danger to our people and this movement has been covered here very well, but Weber's backstabbing and destruction of the IHR is covered on CODOH forums, or by Michael Collins Piper, or you can ask Fritz Berg about it (of nazigassings.com).

The guy who told me about these meetings is a white guy who attended at least one of these California get-togethers. He has an asian wife...

Whites with asian wives, a philo-semite, and a guy who destroyed the upward momentum of the largest American revisionist organization are all part of this California based "elite" which is telling us not to talk about the gas chamber and "gas van" lies known as "The Holocaust". This is the "New Right" strategy for success?

Mark Weber took a successful organization, castrated it, and ran it into the ground.

I think if you would ask Johnson about this, he would admit he's been to these get-togethers with Weber and Taylor. It's obvious. He quotes Mark Weber as a source to back up his point of view. "First, as Mark Weber has pointed out..."
Yes this is all true. They have meetings twice a month in Orange County. Taylor does not attend these meetings as he lives in VA. However, if he was in Orange County on business I'm sure he'd attend.

I think they are all getting themselves ready for the release of David Irving's "Himmler" book, which as I have stated, will say the German Reich gassed 3.5 Million jews.

Weber is not a plant, but a totally indolent, lazy and incompetent manager. However, the IHR has been saved on numerous occasions by bequests from newly deceased supporters. How long this will continue is open to question.

VNN Media