View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2008 #934
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
In 2000-2001 the proper archeological research was initiated by professor Andrzej Kola's team from the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, commissioned by the Council for Protection of Memory of the Battle and Martyrdom in Warsaw (Kola 2000, 2001).
Sounds like a pretentious version of The Ghetto Fighters.
Actually it's a non-Jewish organization of the Polish government, as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay. That means that in the final stage the victims were burned,'' archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 meters by 25 meters, the others 20 by 25 meters.''We also found a hospital barracks. The people there were probably shot, as we found over 1,800 machine gun cartridges,'' Kola said.''In the woods we found remnants of barbed wire, which enabled us to reconstruct the boundary of the camp.''

That's what the faithful like to hear: gory stories from a supposed archeologist with added supposition to boot. He's a professional titillator.
Are you just letting off steam, or do you also have an argument? Prof. Kola is not a "supposed" but a professional archaeologist from the University of Toruń, Poland, who has among other things archaeologically investigated the Soviet murders of Polish officers at Katyn and other places in the spring of 1940. Was he also a "professional titillator" then, or do you only call him names when his findings donít fit yor articles of faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Actually Iím able to prove the existence of all of these mass graves by simply referring to Prof. Kolaís description.

Kola's description is worth as much as the rabbi's speech.
Actually the "rabbiís speech" is unintentional and thus particularly credible evidence, like a Wehrmacht commandantís complaint about the stench of corpses emanating from Treblinka extermination camp. And Kolaís description is a public description from a renowned archaeologist who has proved his merit in undertakings like the aforementioned investigation of the so-called "Katyn crimes". What is more, it is matched by what becomes apparent from all known documentary and eyewitness evidence and belied by no evidence whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
A Prof. not producing a satisfactory picture of the alleged mass graves is not just unprofessional, it's typically absurd.
Says who? CS? Give me something better. Something like rules or standards whereby an archaeologist is discredited by not "producing a satisfactory picture" of his findings. Did you see the pictures of core samples, by the way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
I have not seen any historian or criminal investigator calling in question the accuracy of Prof. Kolaís description of his archaeological findings.

This is what you mean by acceptable standards of evidence: a man claims he has discovered something and scientists accept his description without empirical proof = "it is simply a fact." Bogus science!
Actually the man in question happens to be an archaologist of note, and empirical proof corroborating his "claim" comes from the documentary and eyewitness evidence proving the mass murder at Sobibor and the absence of even the slightest indication of an alternative scenario. Corroboration of evidence by other evidence independent thereof and convergence of evidence from various sources towards a given conclusion Ė those are indeed the reasonable standards of evidence that are applied in historical research and criminal investigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
...the members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project are not frauds. They are serious and competent archaeologists.

Do any historians or criminal investigators dare call their words into question?
Not unless theyíre eager to make bloody fools of themselves, but there are always idiots willing to do that in the service of their ideological beliefs. Like certain defense attorneys at trials before West German courts who argued that no mass extermination in camps like Majdanek had ever taken place, for instance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Are we supposed to accept your claim without question as the so called scientists do these days?
No, you are free to demonstrate that they manipulate their results or otherwise act in a fraudulent manner, if thatís what you think they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
And I wouldnít give a flying fuck about some howling lunaticís fraudulent "FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE" and a reward for which I would probably have to run after 21 characterless and probably also penniless frauds, made from the same used toilet paper as Mr. Gerdes, for the part of the reward amount to which each of them has supposedly committed.

However, I might make available evidence material to who feels like making those frauds put their money where their mouths are, or at least humiliate the most obnoxious of those frauds.

You are backing out of the challenge then; but you're going to get some Jew to accuse Greg of hurting his feelings as with the IHR.
Wishful thinking is getting the better of you, CS. Who do you think I hope the archaeologists wil make evidence material available to?