View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2008 #935
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
heh, well you can do that in your own thread - I have advised you to start a "law" thread here in OV. I am not going to let The Mule off so easily from his ongoing diatribe as avoidance tactic as refusal to answer Herr Gerdes' simple questions. This thread belongs to neither him nor you.
What "avoidance tactic" are you talking about, once again? Read my post # 916. I have answered all of Gerdesí simple-minded and mostly irrelevant questions, some of which are no more than self-projecting, infantile abuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
I do not move goal posts - that's your and The Mule's job, it seems.
How am I moving what goal posts exactly, darling? Please be specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Since The Mule refuses to answer Herr Gerdes, why don't you take a look at his questions; maybe you can answer them. Some jew should be able to [either actual jew or spiritual jew] come up with something.
Really, darling, you should read my post # 916 and stop making a fool of yourself. Thatís well-meaning advice.

# 914 and the post and blog article it refers to are also interesting, by the way. Read them, if possible without those ideological tomato-slices covering your eyes. You might learn something.