Full Thread: A World View
View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2013 #1602
Heather Blue

Once in a while something happens that gives me enormous pleasure. Namely, Edwin Snowden and the NSA. I love the panic he created in the powers-that-be by divulging how the NSA is eves-dropping on nations around the world. Now, we know how the NSA operates. Now we know we can't trust our government at all. Not even one member of the SOB Party in Washington, DC can be trusted. What's to keep them from spying on us?

Frankly, I think the NSA is more concerned about the ordinary citizen than any yellow bellied, Jew-stooge world leader. Since the Internet gives us access to information that The Parasite kept from us for a hundred years they know we have caught on to how they operate and it ain't nice. They read the blogs and news sites. They know we don't like an alien group like the Jews making off with our money and kicking us in the teeth. We don't like the smear jobs they pull on us, the hate laws and most of all genocide of the White Race.

They read our blogs and articles and know that we know. They know we are angry. So, the NSA snoop and pry on us to see what we might be doing about THEM. Is some white group forming a resistance out there somewhere? Is anybody having thoughts of over-throwing this gigantic world wide heist of our money and resources? Maybe, somebody in Germany? Germans are known for whacking rats. Or France? Maybe, somewhere out there some charismatic personality is popping his head up out of the masses.

I bet there are white men everywhere having thoughts about this mess and want something done. The Jews and their stooges would not be sneaking around and spying on people if they weren't worried about something.