View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2014 #136
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Private health care:

Patient: I need this tumor out of me or I will die!

Doctor: Ok, well , when we factor in all the useless treatments I can pretend are useful now that no government is around to regulate me, the price will be 1 million dollars.
I don't think I've seen more economic ignorance packed into a sentence in my life. The leftist press, which is dominated by jews, has pushed single-payer since I was writing about this stuff professionally back in the early nineties. More money taken by force from white paychecks, more white power turned over to unelected bureaucrats and unreachable politicians. They'll set budget caps on treatment. They'll decide which diseases are real, and which imaginary. And which drugs are valid, and which aren't. We can trust this unelected genius elite, certainly not our own brains and research.

Why not just have these geniuses run everything? Wait, they already do. They're the reason we're in this mess. That last thing we need is more of them.

Quote:
Patient: But I can only scrape together 10,000!

Doctor: Oh well. The good news is the free market means there's something for everyone now, courtesy of the invisible hand. My cousin has organic cancer treatments he's offering, for a thousand bucks a pop he will give you magical raw apricot seeds. Here, watch this poorly acted video testimony attesting to their cancer curing abilities!
False premise: there is safety, and regulation guarantees it.

You're also bringing the worst from leftism: ideological thinking. A jew that says 2+2 is 4 is wrong because jew. It doesn't work like that. We don't need white communism. It won't work any better than jew-communism.

Have the courage of your position - prove the guy is not actually opening new station, and prove people aren't actually coming down from Canada to take advantage of them. The whole history of socialized medicine is waiting lists, black markets.

What we have now is more socialized than not, and that is why prices are through the roof.