Full Thread: European "elections"
View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2019 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Default stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I wasn't criticizing ColdFire for starting this thread, I simply wanted to be helpful by telling our readers that I had already started two threads about the European elections that focused mainly on Italy and France, respectively.

I think that ColdFire is a valuable forum member who has started lots of interesting threads, and I've said so publicly. However, if he thinks that my previous post was an attack on him, then I'm willing to apologize to him, right here, right now.
Its not coldfire its me. I would have bitch slapped you if you spoke in that condescending way to me, I just wanted to give my opinion on the exchange of word between you and he.

In 'your' threads, there isn't any intellectual discussion to speak of (as Linder opined not long ago), you post half-assed news, faces of fugly jewesses, femmy anime stuff and the kind of music no red blooded Aryan likes or listens to.

Fuck You.

Quote:
You're always welcome to post in my threads, T.
First of all, they're not 'your' threads stewie, and you dont decide who is welcome to post in them and who isnt. Second, name is Garret and dont speak to me like I'm your 'friend' because I'm not.

K?