View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default What Kind of Economy for a White Society? Money? Trade?

I'm asking this to Rick Ronsavelle.

How does money work in an all-White society (no jews or blacks)? How does trade work internally, among micro-states, and externally with other nations, white or non-white?

Remember, the rules, people. No cursing. Polite replies only. I will be the paragon in this regard, and if I can do it, so can my betters. (I'm not done picking people to post in here yet, but I can't think of more offhand, and I'm trying not to let the perfect be the enemy of the good, so why not, in the spirit of Sam Francis, dive right in. What I want this forum to do, since it needs a starting point and direction, is to flesh out my general ideas about how whites can best live with whites - the after-revolution portion of our program.

I envision, as you know, an overstate with a monofunction: protecting the collective racial interests of the citizens who make up the nation. How exactly that bears on the economy and trade is one of the most significant questions we can answer, and one area where there is great confusion, ignorance and disagreement among our side.

So, Rick, I'd like to hear your thoughts. (Any others I've selected for this forum are free to respond, even before he does, I'm asking him because he seems to be well educated in this area, and roughly in line with my thinking, as best I can tell.)