View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2021 #10
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post

Fraternising with Jews, even kissing Jewish ass, does not make a person a Jew.
I know a couple of brothers who were brought up in NYC and lived in a Jewish neighborhood. They look, talk and act like Jews except they are full-blooded Italians (Catholic by faith).

They claim to hate Jews, but they are basically just like Jews. In fact, when I first met them I suspected they might be Jews and wasn't surprised when I found out about their upbringing. After they told me about it I started calling them Izzy and Goldberg. They don't like that very much but I use the opportunity to it's fullest because to me they are just a couple of Jews.

They lost their whiteness by being brought up among Jews. White is in the psyche, not the skin because race is in the psyche, not the skin.

Just a couple of kike brothers is all I see in those two. I don't hate them, but I don't particularly care for them either way. I kinda feel bad for them because racially they are not Jew but their psyche has been programmed as a Jew.

I suspect this is the same story with Fauci. He was raised among Jews, too. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1994641/

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; March 5th, 2021 at 11:40 AM.