View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Smile

You may be interested in how the thing ended . . .

Since this incident occured , the guy in question three times tried to call on me and in remembrance of what happened I didn't answer . . .

The third time was when me and my wife , I admit . . . ahemm . . . were quite busy ( if you get what I mean ). .

. . and TBH , out of curiosity , I answered the call not even paying attention to the name displayed on the display.

I think he was happy to get me . . .

Well , guess what ? ? ?

He blatantly told me that his . . ahemm . . "choice of words" back then . . . believe it or not . . stemmed from the fact that he was experiencing diffculities that particular day ( severe ones ) and was honest in admitting to having emptied . . well . . a half a bottle liquor . . ( ! )

Wow . . .

. . if I recall correctly from what he said , it was this stuff . . .

. . . chapeau . . .

I didn't ask him but I wonder about his hangover the next day.

In a way I cannot blame him . . .The world around us is getting worse by the day . . . .

On a side note , you'll be surprised to hear that , apart from this incident , most of the time he is a total abstainer . . . .

Wow . .

Shit sure happens

To make the story short , he hysterically apologized towards me , saying that he was out of his mind.

I , I admit , faced him with some of his claims back then and guess what , he hysterically laughed . . .

Draw your own conclusions from this

On a side note . . I caught myself wondering why I wouldn't notice the . . ahemm . draught he had consumed by his speech . . .

He must be one of the few "lucky" persons who actually can manage to still talk quite understandable when having drunk.

Wow , wow , wow.

When otherwise "anti-alcoholics" drink . . .

And the chain of event that it brought with itself.

On a more serious note , had I been confronted with him face to face instead of via cell phone ( despite him being one of the lucky ones who can keep understandable talk . .) I suppose I might have collapsed from his odour ( the odour of a person just having emptied half a bottle of liquor . . .)

I wonder how long it took for him to empty it . . .